Sunday, November 22, 2009

WORLD ORDER

I really like this video from Genki Sudo. He is a former mixed martial arts fighter and wrote the lyrics. The music is by Heigo Tani. I just find the video interesting and the music hauntingly beautiful. I hope you do too.




trying to widen the world with great expense
we hear both sides of different voices
we here all these pretty false lies from our ears
in the smallest spaces they have they plant their bended reality.
What is wrong and what is right?
The truth is always a paradox
one generation ends and reflects on the next generation
In the middle of the night I wake up

The rhythm of the universe the rhythm of your love
Dreaming cycle Beautiful Venus

The rhythm of the universe the rhythm of your love
Now in this moment I 'dance'

World Order

No comments: