Tuesday, January 19, 2010

CHRIS MATTHEWS BUTT IS TWITCHING

Well I'm back from a little vacation in Belize where I was out of the media/online/blogging loop for ten days. I came back to good news and bad news after my self imposed news blackout. There was the earthquake in Haiti which is certainly not good news. But, tonight the election of Scott Brown finally puts the final nail in the coffin of the Kennedy's liberal political legacy and it's about time! Even better news is that President Obama will have a harder time pushing the Liberal Democratic agenda that he and Pelosi and Reid have tried to ram through this year. that's certainly good news. I also did something tonight that I never did before I watched Scott Browns victory speech live from someone with an I-Phone who was streaming the video on the Internet from a site called USTREAM. Fascinating stuff and a new era in broadcasting. Tip of the hat to Michelle Malkin who posted the link on her excellent and informative site.

Who needs the networks! It was more interesting and real than watching the slobbering Liberals like Chris (tingle up my legs for Obama) Mathews or Keith Obamann go with their with their blah blah. Between the Republican's Scott Brown victory and the way we citizens can now bypass the mainstream liberal media, Matthews leg may no longer be tingling but his (and other liberal commentators) butt's might be twitching. Not to mention the Liberals running the Democratic Party.

No comments: