Saturday, November 25, 2006

Oil: The good, the bad and the reality!

Funny how an election can change the corporate mindset of some companies:

"While the political debate over global warming continues, top executives at many of the nation's largest energy companies have accepted the scientific consensus about climate change and see federal regulation to cut greenhouse gas emissions as inevitable."
Not to mention where it spends its money:
"Exxon Mobil Corp., the highest-profile corporate skeptic about global warming, said in September that it was considering ending its funding of a think tank that has sought to cast doubts on climate change. "
-Washington Post (11/25/06)
Instead of funding "think tanks" to try and make the science fit their wishes. Companies like Exxon Mobil could save shareholders a lot of money and get some free information on issues such as global warming elsewhere. How do I know? A little bird told me! But, I do not need the information from it or even Al Gore to tell me that something is going on I saw it with my own eyes last year.

No comments: