Tuesday, May 18, 2010

HELLO SUCKER TAXPAYERS! WELCOME TO AMERICA! OBAMA'S AUNT WINS ASYLUM

I arrived back in the United States yesterday after a week on vacation in a foreign country. I stood on line in the Miami  airport customs and immigration area with my filled out immigration form and passport. I showed both to the officials when requested. I then left and went through another security check to back into the terminal to await the flight to Washington D.C. I was relaxing at the gate basking in the calmness that a week of vacation in the Bahamas can provide. Then the CNN Headline News announced that President Obama's Aunt Zeituni Onyango who had been living in U.S. taxpayer subsidized housing in this country illegally for years had received asylum.   Hello suckers! Here are some of the money quotes from Obama's Auntie:

“Boston is my second home,” she said. “(South Boston) is one of the most beautiful places I’ve ever lived in. People are very kind, and I’m enjoying the beaches.”

How nice her taxpayer subsidized Boston home is her second home! Gee, I wonder how does that make those U.S. taxpayers who are trying to hold on to their ONLY home feel while Obama's aunt has been living in taxpayer subsidized housing for years . No wonder she can "enjoy the beaches" or kick back wearing a string of pearls:

When I was coming through customs I had to answer a question about what I did for a living. Obama's aunt does not seem to want to answer such questions. Here is the money quote from her AP interview:

"She refused to discuss how she affords to live now or who is paying for her attorney."

I wonder what she will say when immigration officials ask that same question if she ever comes back into this country as they did me.

No comments: