Sunday, April 22, 2012

MY EARTH DAY MANIFESTO:AL GORE CAN KISS MY CARBON FOOTPRINT

Well, it's Earth Day. A day of celebration even though some of it's founders have turned out to be absolute psychopaths and some are truly showing their Eco fascist and anti-democratic feelings:

"Writing for Forbes Magazine, climate change alarmist Steve Zwick calls for skeptics of man-made global warming to be tracked, hunted down and have their homes burned to the ground, yet another shocking illustration of how eco-fascism is rife within the environmentalist lobby."
 
"‘Gaia hypothesis’ creator James Lovelock asserted that “democracy must be put on hold” to combat global warming and that “a few people with authority” should be allowed to run the planet because people were too stupid to be allowed to steer their own destinies." -INFOWARS
 
Scary stuff! But, not surprising when you remember that President Obama originally picked the likes of  people like Van Jones to be his "Green Czar" too.
 
As for me. I'm all for the environment and helping the earth. I've been doing it for decades using my own money not other peoples. Here's a photo of my latest project:
 

It's the heart of my whole house LED lighting system. As you can see it is still a work in progress. But, it has been operating for over a year at the BCP World Headquarters. During the day two solar panels charge the battery bank on the right. Then at dusk LED lights like this one:


come on in every room in my house and allow me to walk around without turning on a single grid connected light in my wanderings. It's much better than any program the Federal Government has come up with. Mainly because no Government subsidies, grants or tax breaks were used to build the system. It's truly green because it not only helps the earth but, also saves me money by not having to pay the utility company to light my house. That's what being green should be all about. As far as I'm concerned people like Al Gore can kiss my carbon footprint! Being conservative is all about conservation.  But, not in BIG money wasting Government programs.  The eco fascist onn the Left just don't get that.



No comments: