Wednesday, February 07, 2007

How cold is it?

When I travel back via Amtrak from Washington wearing my "Democrat for Secure Borders" button. I have a little bit of time before catching the Long Island Railroad train to Ronkonkoma. So I usually wander up to the street and at the corner of 8th Ave. and 31st. street is an outdoor food vendor selling chicken and gyro sandwiches that taste pretty good. The stand has been out there for years in all kinds of weather. Last night neither he nor the competing hot dog stand were nowhere to be found. So who needs a thermometer! I say it is cold enough to freeze the capitalist spirit. Now that's cold!

1 comment:

jakejacobsen said...

Hey BCP,

We're getting ready to start a new illegal immigration blogburst. Shoot me an email if you're interested.

Thanks,
Jake