Saturday, September 10, 2005

Out to Sea!

My posts may not be as frequent for the next two weeks as I will be spending the time in solitude onboard a sail boat anchored somewhere off the Isle of Long. I will be in a semi-blackout from the media which I think is a good thing to do once in a while.
I will keep my journeys back to land to a minimum as well and will not be near computers which is also a good thing to do from time to time. However, there may be times when I do get to blog so keep checking in.
I arrived on the boat to find some of my electronic systems not working. I found out from the guy who runs the boatyard that a few boats had been hit by lightning including one moored near me. I suspect a nearby strike knocked out some of the elctronic tools onboard. But, being a sailboat it still can sail even when the technology fails and that's exactly what I plan to do.

No comments: