Sunday, September 04, 2005

Watch this. Especially you President Bush!

As President Bush prepares to head once again to the scene of the crime in New Orleans no doubt for another photo op. I would hope he watches the video of Jefferson Parish President Arron Broussard from Sunday's MEET THE PRESS. It shows what was at stake and the result of the failure of the Federal Government's response in New Orleans. Go to the MEET THE PRESS site and in the free video box click the right arrow until you find the video titled "She drowned Friday night. You won't forget it once you see it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Fall Preview Issue: Entertainment Weekly in 60 Seconds
Here it is, the issue TV fans wait for: the fall TV preview issue! Lots of goodies inside, ... An online-only excerpt from an article about Lost , with a sneak peek at season 2.
Great Blog! I'll be Back! If you have time go see my fuel additives related site. Visit it Soon. Thank You.

Anonymous said...

I'm waching blogs all day long and I found yours which is really nice :)

buy phentermine

Anonymous said...

Great Blogg. Thanks for letting me visit. You might find this link helpful. If you do, could you please link to me. Blogger Spam

Anonymous said...

This blog is awesome! If you get a chance you may want to visit this PDF Writer site, it's pretty awesome too!

Anonymous said...

Hello fellow blogger,

I have been reading your blog as well as many others. I have found your site material overall very intriguing, yet I want to ask you as well as others, let's all remember the victims of hurricane Katrina and how they could use all of our support to re-build their lives. So let's pitch - in and donate, I've included information on how we all can get involved on my site. So, show you care and join with me at my Tools site. You'll be glad you helped, I know I feel good helping!