Tuesday, August 12, 2008

John Edwards: The lying lawyer Democrat

I get angry thinking that I might have actually voted for the lying lawyer John Edwards after he admitted his having sex with his f&^k buddy aka mistress. I am so sick of these elite Washington pols who screw up and ask for forgiveness after they are caught screwing people other than their spouse. Here are some of the weasel quotes from the lying lawyer John Edwards himself:

"n 2006, I made a serious error in judgment and conducted myself in a way that was disloyal to my family and to my core beliefs."

What an idiot. If you believed them you never would have climbed in the sack with Rielle Hunter. You did not really believe them. Did you?

"I was and am ashamed of my conduct and choices, and I had hoped that it would never become public."

Well I can believe the last part of that statement but, the first is pure BS.

"I am and have been willing to take any test necessary to establish the fact that I am not the father of any baby, and I am truly hopeful that a test will be done so this fact can be definitively established. I only know that the apparent father has said publicly that he is the father of the baby. I also have not been engaged in any activity of any description that requested, agreed to or supported payments of any kind to the woman or to the apparent father of the baby. "

TRANSLATION: As a lawyer I have not personally authorized payments to this woman, or anyone else who might be taking the heat because of my screw up. But, that does not mean that someone else might be doing it.

"It is inadequate to say to the people who believed in me that I am sorry, as it is inadequate to say to the people who love me that I am sorry."

Ya think!

"In the course of several campaigns, I started to believe that I was special and became increasingly egocentric and narcissistic. If you want to beat me up -- feel free. You cannot beat me up more than I have already beaten up myself. I have been stripped bare and will now work with everything I have to help my family and others who need my help. "

Beat you up? No reason to beat you up we the people should just put your picture the Hall of the Lying Sack of Shit Politicians and shut the door.

No comments: