Friday, January 09, 2009

Leaving mysterious DC

My gal and I are off to Central America for about ten days. So I will not be blogging for that time as I am not one who needs a keyboard in front of me every minute of the day. We will be returning to the BCP Washington bureau two days before the inauguration. We hope. If just one of our flights has problems I doubt we will be able to get back to DC before Tuesday's inauguration. One thing we are curious about is the apartment across the hall. In the fifteen years in the building no one has lived in it. It is supposed to be owned by someone in Brooklyn New York. Maybe once or twice a year someone comes in and checks up on it and gets into car with New York plates. It will be interesting to see if it is occupied for the inauguration. Until then I hope to be out of range of wifi, keyboards, and computer screens and have the night stars as my entertainment.

No comments: