Thursday, July 01, 2010

DEM OLD OBAMA ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION BLUES AGAIN MAMA

President Obama today once again spoke out for granting amnesty to the millions of illegals who have broken U.S. immigration laws:

"Our borders are just too vast for us to be able to solve the problem only with fences and border patrols," Mr. Obama said. "It won't work."-Washington Times

So let me get this straight Obama. you are saying that the country that put a man on the moon can not secure it's borders?  OK let's start small how about getting these illegal immigrants loitering around communities here on Long Island deported.


I'll even help the officials of the Federal Government find them. I see them everyday in my community.  Oh I forgot the Federal Government wants to sue anybody or state (Arizona) that tries to help ferret out the illegals in our midst. Because when it comes to actually enforcing illegal immigration laws. The policy of Obama and the Democrats is:

No comments: