Thursday, June 11, 2009

Working Families Party and ACORN in the hood.

I was working in the garage at Rancho de BCP here on Long Island the other night. I thought I heard someone knocking on the front door. A few seconds later I saw a young twenty something fellow come into view. He saw me and stopped. He held a clipboard with a petition or poll and mentioned he was from the Working Families Party. He asked if I could answer a few questions. I looked at him and said I really don't care for groups that are associated with ACORN. He stopped and said I understand and then just walked away. Looks like the organizers for the radical left group ACORN and the Working Families party are counting on the uninformed voters not knowing about the ACORN/Working Families connection. But, I am not one of those voters.

No comments: