Friday, June 12, 2009

TV OR NOT TV THAT IS THE QUESTION


Well today is the day that TV stations across America will be turning off their analog TV transmitters and only broadcasting in the new Digital transmission format. I have not turned on my TV set since April and you know what I don't miss it it at all. I am able to get all the information I need from the Internet and radio. I find I'm actually more productive in doing this. I can listen to radio (mostly for weather forecasts) while doing other things. The Internet also allows me to get right to the information I need and not what some TV news director or programmer thinks I'd be interested in (or feels I should be interested in). So as far as the change in the TV transmission. I've made my television change months ago by keeping the TV set in the off position.











No comments: