Monday, February 04, 2008

McCain is hot...headed

My girlfriend gets her haicut here in Washington D.C. She often comes back with the latest political scuttlebut from such visits. A few weeks ago she came back with info on McCain. That he was hot headed and a screamer. I dismissed it as just beauty parlor gossip until I read today's Washington Post:

"But others have outright rejected the idea of a McCain nomination and presidency, warning that his tirades suggest a temperament unfit for the Oval Office."
"The thought of his being president sends a cold chill down my spine," Sen. Thad Cochran (R-Miss.), also a senior member of the Appropriations panel, told the Boston Globe recently. "He is erratic. He is hotheaded. He loses his temper and he worries me."

We've already had a guy who said "He's the decider." do we really want someone like McCain who also screams it at the same time. I think not.

No comments: