Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Business criminals.

As the news that the amount of illegals breaking our laws is increasing comes this amazingly stupid statement from John Gay the spokesman from the National Restaurant Association:

"Most employers would prefer not to break the law to hire workers, but many feel they have no other options, "

How about obeying the the law! There's an option for the business owners! If they can not operate a business without breaking the law maybe they have the wrong business model. Though Mr. Gay's logic does have some appeal. Maybe I'll leave my wallet at home go to one of the restaurants Mr. Gay represents order a nice meal and leave without paying the bill. Just because I feel I don't have any "options" because I left my wallet at home. I'm sure the resturant owners would understand because obeying the law is an option for them too!

No comments: