Wednesday, May 17, 2006

The Democrats should not be smiling.

A Washington Post article should not embolden the Democrats as their favaorable ratings are fragile as the Republicans. Especially when it comes to issues like illegal immigration. Many of the Democrats have some explaining to do on the issue. From limosine liberals like Ted Kennedy who along with John McCain proposed an amnesty bill for illegal aliens, to my Senators like Hillary Clinton (who gave a speech at an illegal alien rally), Charles Shumer who help vote the Spector Amnesty bill out of commitee and my Congressman Tim Bishop who sent me an email with his support for amnesty for illegal immigrants. The Dems are not going to get a vote from me and I'm sure other registered Democrats this November if they continue to pander to the illegal immigrant lobby and fail to represent the citizen/voters like myself who elected them.

No comments: