Saturday, May 12, 2007

Back on land and back on line

I've been away for the past nine days from computer keyboards and mainstream media. Unlike many people who are tied to computer screens it was not hard for me to look away and be out of touch. It was easy and refreshing. I recommend everyone try it for awhile. I spent two days observing the decadence and scene of South Beach in Miami Beach just about a half block away from where Versace was shot. Then it was off to Coconut Grove where I boarded a 45 foot Ketch and spent seven days watching the weather and dolphins in the upper Florida Keys. But, tonight I'm back in Washington D.C. and soon after I arrived thunderstorms blew through the area. It seems like an omen. It will take a while to get back up to speed. But, first a good nights sleep is in order.

No comments: