Friday, May 25, 2007

Gwen Ifill's program is AWFUL!

I tuned into Washington Week on my local PBS station here on Long Island. I was hoping to hear at least some discussion of the Senate Illegal Immigrant Amnesty Bill now being railroaded through the Senate by the backroom dealmakers. This legislation will fundimentally change the United States if it passes and affect every single American community and taxpayer. But, did they or even mention it on Washington Week? NO! Not a peep. Could it be that discussion of illegal immigration hits a little to close to home on Gwen Ifills family history? How could a show called Washington Week not even mention the Senate debate on Illegal Immigration? This is just another reason why trying to get your news from some mainstream media outlets is sometimes a waste of time. I certainly wasted my time watching WW tonight. Perhaps they should change the name of the program to Washington Weak.

No comments: